Some where in New Mexico


Joseph's mission to Albuquerque, New Mexico

This blog is to help friends and family keep up on Joseph while he is on his mission. I will add letters and pictures as I get them. Enjoy and write him whenever you can.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June 20, 2011

Hola,

Things are good, as always. This week we had zone conference with President and Sister Miller. We talked a lot about planning for a successful future. We also watched a powerful talk that Elder Holland gave at the MTC in january.

Salt Lake sends out these papers with addresses of members to try and find out information about other members who are connected to them. Well, the English ward passed those on to us and we did that this week. I kinda felt like a detective. In the process, we met a lady who has two hearts, extra bones in her hands and feet, and no teeth... who knew? And she could read our emotions.

With a lot of our "free" time this week we went and helped our English Ward Mission Leader pack up his house. On Saturday, we loaded everything into a huge U haul. It had to be like 115 degrees in the truck.

The weather has been ugly the past few days. Windy, dusty and hot.

Our investigators are doing good. We've got some that are close, they just need an extra push.

I turn 20 1/2 next week. Just so you know.


Love,


Elder Wiest

No comments:

Post a Comment